M/S Royal La Terrasse Fact sheet
Guest Deluxe Cabins & Suites
The Royal La Terrasse carries our guests on board in elegance, charm and comfort offering an atmosphere of relaxation and Glory at the same time. The Royal La Terrasse contains and offers a perfect environment to enable our guests onboard to enjoy our fantastic Egyptian Atmosphere. The Royal La Terrasse is covering the facilities and conditions of the New Norm (N/N) which is a new level of classification defined by the Egyptian Tourism Ministry to match the international luxury levels. Our own professional and most experienced staff in the sector of hospitality, guarantees a personalized and friendly service
- Model: 2008.
- Length: 74.00 Meters.
- Width: 11.50 Meters.
- Height: 14.00 Meters.
- 58 spacious cabins (20 sq.m.), plus a private Terrace (50 cm. Width & 3.20 meters Long for each cabin
- 02 suites (35 sq.m.) with Jacuzzi and separate Living room plus a private Terrace for each suite
- Restaurant (Large enough for all guests at same time 160 seats).
- Large Lobby with Reception Desk, Seating Area, Guest Relation desk, Cashier.
- Souvenir Shop, Hair dresser, Business Center
- Lounge bar with panoramic front Terrace including seating areas for enjoying sailing either from the Lounge or on the big Large reception Terrace.
Features of the Cabins:
- Mini Bar.
- LCD SAT with DVD, Video and international TV-Channels
- International Music System.
- Individually-controlled air condition.
- Own Safety deposit box.
- Large Panoramic Window (Open able).
- A own terrace of each Cabin
- Elegant and modern Bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer and telephone.
All Cabins and Suites are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in open areas
Dining & Entertainment
Main Dining Room
Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and dinners.
Serving a wide range of cocktails and beverages as well as light meals for lunch and dinner.
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
Discotheque, Belly Dance Show, Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian Folkloric Show.
Features of the Sun-Deck:
- Swimming pool.
- Snacks bar.
- A large Buffet to offer warm meals during sailing on Sun-deck
General Features onboard:
- Business center.
- Reading area.
- Lounge bar and discotheque.
- Panorama bar.
- Hair dresser.
- A large SPA with: (in the Lower-Deck)
- Jet Shower
- GYM – Room (in the Lower-Deck) with Sports equipments